Forum Perception Strona Główna Perception
:)

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Bring your iocean cell phone this coming year online

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Perception Strona Główna -> Nasze Miasto :P
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Lele288

PostWysłany: Czw Maj 15, 2014 04:06    Temat postu: Bring your iocean cell phone this coming year online Odpowiedz z cytatem

Bring your iocean cell phone this coming year online<p>Here?ˉs a good off-the-wall notion in your case: Bring your mobile phone to the marine! Truly.</p><p>I have gone physique browsing on along with my iocean smartphone the next day the typhoon. We've allow knock-you-down surf roll over us (along with my phone) because i captured video clip of the particular frothy Atlantic ocean. My spouse and i given my own mobile phone to be able to my little girl, who was 8-10 years of age during the time, to get the girl acquire pictures associated with my very own sea hijinks. I?ˉve actually modified images seaside utilizing applications just like AutoStitch as well as PictureShow, and after that posted these phones my blog site or even Instagram, all without departing the particular ocean.</p><p>I?ˉve already been coo with regards to digital photography for a long time, possessing just about expended my own senior high school many years sucking in the fixer gases of the school darkroom, yet I?ˉve never ever experienced as enjoyable with a camera because i get wading right into a hard marine along with our apple iphone along with nipping apart in the beauty from the browse and also the men and women enjoying it.</p><p>Yes, I?ˉm preoccupied. Yet, zero, I?ˉm not necessarily nuts.</p><p>I'm not just taking a pricey phone in the sea with out safeguarding that. I prefer a great Aquapac circumstance (offered by aquapac.world wide web regarding $30.). The particular Aquapac really is easy: it?ˉs in essence a plastic-type material sack for the phone together with a couple of clips in order to protected it. It will work with many mobile phones.</p> <p>The iPhone?ˉs effect interface works together the idea, and you can also create messages or calls any time you?ˉve received your own telephone secured from the Aquapac. Even if you don?ˉt intend to go going swimming with your phone, the particular Aquapac can be convenient for keeping mud along with other seashore dangers from its fine innards. Yellow sand is actually subsequent and then seawater rolling around in its damaging capabilities.</p><p>Is my own Acquapac Completely risk-free? Zero, it?ˉs not. (I doubt any kind of water-proof enclosure is.) These people, as I had been penning this write-up : after having used the actual Aquapac pertaining to two years with out a problem * I went into the swimming pool using the our Aquapac-secured iPhone as well as for some reason (the situation wasn?ˉt clicked close properly? it?ˉs witnessed a lot of motion?) drinking water had the situation, as well as into the innards associated with my own apple iphone. Pockets water came out on the apple iphone zoom lens, your flash wouldn?ˉt turn off, and assorted settings had been erratic as well as glitchy. A vacation to the Guru Club within community Apple Retailer contributing to $160 afterwards, I'd a fresh mobile phone. On the other hand don?ˉt blame your Aquapac. We have been there for an extended time, it?ˉs offered us properly, and i also want to purchase an additional -- and also return to the ocean from it.</p><p>In this specific iocean x7 report, I want to discuss more effective methods for marine photography using your smart phone.</p>links of london xboter 2014
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Maj 15, 2014 04:06    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Reklama

PostWysłany: Nie Lut 14, 2021 11:04    Temat postu: Zarabiaj Online Odpowiedz z cytatem

Zobacz też :

Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Nie Lut 14, 2021 11:04    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Perception Strona Główna -> Nasze Miasto :P Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: